Punctuality & Attendance
- Attendance is compulsory on the first and last working day of every term.
- Student must report to school on time.
- School gates are closed ten minutes after the bell.
- Students are marked late in the late record in the school diary.
- Regular attendance is most essential.
- The minimum requirement of attendance is 90%.
- Parent should fill the leave record for each day the student is absent from school stating the reason for absence.
- No student who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the class without the filled leave record signed by concerned parent.
- Student who has been sick should bring a medical certificate from registered Doctor on joining school.
- A Student returning to school after suffering from an
infectious or contagious disease should produce a
fitness certificate issued by a Doctor, permitting him /
her to attend the school.
- Students are not allowed to go home once they come to school in the morning. Appointment with doctors or any social engagements must not be arranged during school hours.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 3 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only after payment of a re-admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.