Code of Conduct
Great emphasis is laid on discipline, punctuality, regularity in attendance, respect to elders and fundamental moral values. The outlook is secular but based on spiritual foundation. Students are encouraged to understand and practice their own faiths. Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities fully in this regard.
Syllabus for School Entrance Exam:
SYLLABUS FOR XI :
Syllabus will be as per the class X Books &
Paper will be 100 marks.
- (For Commerce Group) • English • Social Science
- (For Science Group) • Science • Mathematics
SYLLABUS FOR CLASS VI to IX
Syllabus will be as per the previous class Books & Paper will be 100 marks.
- • English • Science • Mathematics • Gen. Knowledge • Hindi
- 1st April to 31st Oct. ---- 7:30 am to 1:00 pm
- 1st Nov. to 31st March ---- 8:45 am to 2:15 pm
- Students can be asked to leave the school or dismissed from the school on the following grounds.
- Unsatisfactory progress in academics.
- On repeating the same class for two years.
- Non-Payment of school fee.